Pengo Fandango is a little flash game written in ActionScript 3 by me, Gwilym Humphreys.
Mild warning: turn your sound down before the game loads. It was made while ago, and the volume is way louder than it should be today.
All graphics and coding are my own, no libraries were used for the game. Thanks to fontdiner.com for their font, LeftOvers.
Contains some fun stuff such as:
- Game engine with smooth controls and collision detection
- In-memory sprite sheets automatically generated from flash animations for performance
- Custom particle system with object pooling
- Challenging enemy AI, based on A* pathing with random elements
- Scoreboard integrated with Pengo's sponsor, AppleCartGames.com
Want me to make something for you? Drop me a line